[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zooming out when switching to Earth view - Arda Maps

Zooming out when switching to Earth view

You have great ideas about how to even more improve Arda Maps or thinking about small changes on the current state. Just ask I'm sure it's an awesome request!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1191: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Niniel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1191: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Zooming out when switching to Earth view

Post#1 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:09 pm

When I'm at http://arda-maps.org/ages/first/ and zooming a bit in, let's say 10x.

And now I choose the Earth view, it switches the Earth view correctly. But the zoom stays. I jsut want to ask if this is intended. Because if you now zoom or drag the zoom is resizing to 7x.

It feels alright, but I just wanted to get sure =)

Thank you

kwoxer
Site Admin

Re: Zooming out when switching to Earth view

Post#2 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:55 pm

Hi Nini, well the Earth View is still something very special. And your explaination sounds common and intended to happen.

So it's alright how your browser behaves =)

Return to “Requests”