[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Preview picture in the timeline - Arda Maps

Preview picture in the timeline

You have great ideas about how to even more improve Arda Maps or thinking about small changes on the current state. Just ask I'm sure it's an awesome request!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1191: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Niniel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1191: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Preview picture in the timeline

Post#1 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:25 pm

Would it be possible to have some preview images in the timeline?

Maybe for the War of the Ring a ring or something speaking for this. I think this would be a great eye-catcher.

kwoxer
Site Admin

Re: Preview picture in the timeline

Post#2 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:10 pm

Accutally was thinking about that already.

I have to look how I can achieve that. But I pretty sure it's possible. Thanks for the idea.

kwoxer
Site Admin

Re: Preview picture in the timeline

Post#3 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:34 am

Meanwhile it's to say that this is very easy to do. But here we would need new pictures and so more copyright holders to contact. I think the better way is to wait the holder to send in the pictures.

Return to “Requests”