[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
When coming the first time with a direct link it does not finish loading - Arda Maps

When coming the first time with a direct link it does not finish loading

Found a bug and up to 99,99% sure that it's not just a feature. Please let us know here =)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1191: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Niniel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1191: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

When coming the first time with a direct link it does not finish loading

Post#1 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:12 am

I think the system has to be reworked a little bit.

Let's say I have this link: http://arda-maps.org/ages/third/#Durthang and the user visiting the page the first time. It does not properly zoom into the location. But loading it again, it works great.

So loading take a bit too much time, could that be possible?

Thanks. 8-)

kwoxer
Site Admin

Re: When coming the first time with a direct link it does not finish loading

Post#2 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:08 pm

Yeah I already recognized this behaviour. It should not be too hard to fix. But anyway it's not a simple thing.

I gonna have a look on this tomorrow :)

Thanks

kwoxer
Site Admin

Re: When coming the first time with a direct link it does not finish loading

Post#3 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:32 am

Fixed and already online. Should now work much better and showing if it is actually still loading or not.

Thanks again.

Return to “Issues”