[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Helpful and lovely Tolkien map - Arda Maps

Helpful and lovely Tolkien map

A forum for anything else
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1191: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Niniel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1191: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Helpful and lovely Tolkien map

Post#1 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:30 pm

First of all, great work here. Really really hard work overall and it looks amazing and is really easy to use.

I will try to report any bug that comes up. For sure I will not share this page until you say it's ready for being spreaded.

Keep it on and good luck with your master-thesis!

Nini

kwoxer
Site Admin

Re: Helpful and lovely Tolkien map

Post#2 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:20 pm

Hey Niniel, you are welcome.

Any help is always appreciated =)

Thank you so much for your kind words, I'll try my best!

Niniel

Re: Helpful and lovely Tolkien map

Post#3 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:51 am

I'll do my best =)

Return to “Playground”